Tuesday, March 16, 2021

VANCOUVER TO STEVESTON

 on march 16 2021 i rode my bike from my home in DUNBAR to STEVESTON in RICHMOND B.C.  i left my home at 11.30am and headed south towards west 29th ave and onto west 45 ave in KERRISDALE on to the LANGARA 49TH AVE CANADA LINE STATION wich took me half an hour to get to . so when i got there i got onto the canada line train wich they take bikes onboard and went to RICHMOND and heaeded for the ABERDEEN STATION wich i got there at 12.30pm. after i got off the train and onto the street i rode from there to the bike path on RIVER ROAD that goes by sea island and were YVR is and also goes by the RICHMOND OLYMPIC OVAL and keep going until i got to the RAILWAY GREENWAY wich is at RIVER ROAD & MC CALLAN RD . from there i headed south long the greenway wich use to be an old railway line now a walking and bike greenway all the way to STEVESTON wich i arived in STEVESTON at 1pm wile i was in STEVESTON i looked around and the docks wich is a fishing town wich is always been . after that i stoped at SUBWAY for a  drink and sat a bus stop wich was handy for me and my bike. for about half hour later i started my way back to the CANADA LINE at ABERDEEN STATION and back onto the railway greenway and got back to the ABRDEEN STATION 40 min later wich that how long it takes for  me to bike from the ABERDEEN STATION to STEVESTON. then got onto the canada line at ABERDEEN STATION and headed back to LANGARA 49TH STATION . when i got off there around 2.10pm i headed west long west 45 ave and into KERRISDALE along west 37th ave wich are bike streets and north from there to west 29th ave and got home at 2.50pm wich took me half an hour from the LANGARA 49TH AVE STATION to my home in DUNBAR so riding from VANCOUVER TO STEVESTON was interesting and having greenway in RICHMOND made it very easy to get to on a bike




No comments:

Post a Comment